◊  Is it possible for my friend who do not have a union card to join me for an event at the E-pub?
No❌. The E-pub’s alcohol license is for students only.

◊  Is it possible for my friend who is studying on another campus to join the pubs event?
Yes ✅ it is possible to buy a ’guest student union card’. This grants access to all of Umeås student pubs. This card can be acquired at the reception of Umeå studentkår in Samhällsvetarhuset. You can purchase the card for your friend if you have date of birth, full name and a picture of his or hers “kårleg”. The price is 100 kr and will cover the whole semester.

◊  Who do I contact if I lost something at the E-pub?
Jessica Hägglund – The head of  E-pub. E-mail: epuben@hhus.se


Who do I contact if I want to book the E-pub for an event?
Jimmy Brauer – Booking Manager. E-mail: boking.epuben@hhus.se


Who do I contact if I want to work at the E-pub?
Filip Mattson – Vice Head of E-pub. E-mail: Vice.epuben@hhus.se