Are you interested in an international career or just in the opportunity to visit and be inspired by six international companies? If so, you should definitely apply for London Business Week!
Your application should contain:
- your contact details (full name, phone number and email address)
- program and year
- whether or not you are a member of HHUS
- answers to four questions
The application should be written in English and be approximately one A4 page (Times new roman size 12) in length. We would like you to answer two compulsory question and one to two questions that you get to chose from the list down below.
The two compulsory questions are:
- What are you weaknesses and strengths? Give examples of situations where your strengths have been useful and when you notice your weaknesses.
- If you could describe yourself with a single object, what would that be and why?
Chose two of the following questions, answer them and make sure you motivate your answer:
- If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would you choose and why?
- What motivates and inspires you?
- Why are you studying business management and economics?
- How would you prepare yourself for London Business Week?
- What do you think is important to keep in mind when visiting companies?
- What are your biggest dreams?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What do you think companies want to get out of us visiting their offices?
- What is the best thing that has happened to you lately?
- Are you a hunter or a collector? Motivate your answer.
- Why is a tennis ball fuzzy?
- How would you explain the internet to a child?
- If you were a shallow acquaintance to yourself, what would bother you the most about yourself?
- Why do you think you are of interest to the companies we will be visiting during London Business Week?
We need your application no later than Sunday 26/2. The application process will be anonymous. Send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us on: email@example.com