Are you interested in an international career or just in the opportunity to visit and be inspired by international companies? If so, you should apply for Stockholm-Berlin Business Week!
Your application should contain your contact details (full name, phone number and email address), program and year you are studying as well as whether or not you are a member of HHUS . The application should be written in English and be approximately one A4 page (Times new roman size 12) in length. We would also like you to answer two compulsory question and one to two questions that you get to chose from the list down below as a part of your application.
The two compulsory questions are:
1. Why do you want to go on this trip with Business Week?
2. What kind of expectations do you have regarding this trip?
Chose two of the following questions, answer them and make sure you motivate your answer:
1. If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would you choose and why?
2. What motivates and inspires you?
3. Why are you studying business management and economics?
4. Is the glass half full or half empty?
5. If you were on an island and could only bring three things, what would you bring?
6. What exactly is the function of a rubber duck?
7. What are your biggest dreams?
8. What do you think companies want to get out of us visiting their offices?
9. If you were a shallow acquaintance to yourself, what would bother you the most about yourself?
10. Why do you think you are of interest to the companies we will be visiting during Stockholm-Berlin Business Week?
We need your application no later than Friday 16/2. The application process will be anonymous. Send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com