BANKWEEK 2016 is finally here!
Bank Week 2016 is a trip to Stockholm, which is organized by Umeå University’s student association, HHUS, for the third year.
The aim is to create a unique opportunity for Umeå’s financial interested students to get acquainted with some of Sweden’s most influential financial institutions. By combining dedicated and skilled economy students with the most attractive banks, we believe in mutual giving exchange but mostly fun experience! So take this chance!
Why should you participate in bankweek 2016?
– Take the opportunity to get acquainted with future employers
– Take the opportunity to learn more about banking life and everyday life as a bank employee
– Take your chance to show yourself, your skills and your commitment to a future job
– Have a fun weekend in Stockholm with interested and dedicated people.
Where, when and how?
- When: 4th to 5th April 2016
- Where: STOCKHOLM
- We will visit two banks per day, the days highlight two different themes:
Day 1: Theme “What does a normal day at the bank look like?”
Day 2: Theme: Futureprospect
- What else do we offer?
– Epp with Finansmästeriet the 4/3-2016 at our beloved E-Puben, during this afternoon we will aslo have a secret gest!
– An afterwork with one of the bank on Monday 4/4
– Amazing breakfast-lecture Tuseday 5/4
We offer intrested and dedicated students 20 seats for application so hurry up and send in your application!
The transportation from Umeå to Stockholm and back for every participant of Bank Week are subsidize by 680kr of HHUS, and the remaining cost will be paid by you.
OBS! You will order your own transportation ticket and bring us the receipt.
We are offering a resident by Slussen, Stockholm during 4-5 April, at the hotel Märlardrottningen, where the breakfast-lecture on Tuesday will be held.
Link to the hotel
For the price of 490kr, you will be given a breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi and the possibility to use the hotel’s sauna.
If you have any questions you can meet the projectgroup at the 22/2 and 24/2 by the microwaves or just send us an e-mail at: email@example.com
NOTE: This event will be held in Swedish!