Do you have a drive for sales and want to be a part of the Business Committee? Then this is the position for you!
As a “Säljmästerist” you will work side by side with our Sales coordinator. Your main focus will be finding sponsorship for different HHUS activities but you will also be a part of the “säljmästeri” where we work with finding business opportunities with companies every day.
This position will allow you to broaden your business network and by representing HHUS you will get to work first hand with a lot of different companies, giving you a lot of valuable experience which might benefit you in your future career!
You will be a part of the amazing business committee that’s on the mission of creating opportunities where businesses and organisations can meet with HHUS-members. We do this through activities, where we want to create natural encounters for both local and national Swedish businesses which serves as a bridge between student life and future of work.
For more information about the committee and its member – visit our website at the following link: http://hhus.se/committees/business-committee/
– Are you passionate about sales?
– Do you like working in a team with set out goals?
– Are you outgoing and not afraid to meet new people?
– Do you like networking and building long term relationships?
– Do you want have a lot of fun while doing all of the things above?
If this is you – don’t hesitate any further! Send in your application and let this amazing experience and journey begin!
To apply for the available positions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write “Säljmästerist + your name” as the subject.
In your application please include:
• Class, age, email and your phone number
• A short presentation about yourself and what you can bring to the position.
The last day to apply is 8th of March!