The application phase to become part of a driven project group to organize the Business Week 2019 is now open!
my name is Celina and I’m the new project leader for this year’s project group to organize the Business Week 2019.
I am originally from Berlin, just started my Master in Marketing at the Umeå University Business School this Summer and currently, I’m looking for motivated, creative and organized team members who would like to gain some additional practical knowledge regarding project management plus one of the desired fields/ roles. Also, this project will be a great way to evolve as a person.
The HHUS Business Week is an annual event hosted by the Business committee where 20 selected students get the opportunity to go on a trip to visit companies. Last year they went to Stockholm and Berlin and visited King, Swish and Business Sweden among others. This year, we are still open to decide where we would like to go and what companies are exciting and valuable for students to get to know.
The team roles available are the following:
- Company coordinator (selection of companies, organization of company visits)
- Sponsoring and financial coordinator (coordination of sponsors, resource allocations)
- Marketing coordinator (marketing activities and materials)
- Logistics coordinator (transportation, planning of activities around the company visits)
The project runs from November until April.
When applying, I would like to know the following about you:
- Your name, class and contact information
- A short presentation about yourself
- Why you want to be a part of the team
- For which role you apply and why
Of course you are more than welcome to talk also about previous experiences or emphasize other skills that can be related to this project.
I’m looking forward to your application and to meet you in person!
Deadline to apply is the 16th of November.
Please send your application to email@example.com and mark the email subject line with “Business Week 2019”.
If you have any questions about the project don’t be afraid to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org