Are you a driven and forward-thinking person? Do you want to face out new exciting challenges and be responsible for Umeå University’s largest student-driven projects? Then this should be something for YOU!
Duties as a Vice Project Manager:
- Responsible for administering the financing, such as bookkeeping, invoice handling and the budget.
- Responsible for the daily work with the Uniaden in cases where the main project manager is not available
- Overall responsibility for team building, employee interviews and other social activities for the project team members
- Responsible for administration and the protocol in connection with meetings
- Responsible for specific budget follow-ups with relevant project group members
- Support and act as a sounding board for the project manager
- To at the end of the financial year, before the 1st of May, make an annual report
- Administer and retrieve evaluations from the project group’s members in connection with the trips that are made to other labor market fairs.
There will also be common duties together with the Project Manager:
- Plan ahead and recruit Uniaden’s project group
- Having overall responsibility for the Uniaden’s economy
- Be a signatory for the Uniaden
- Continuously follow up the project group members’ work and well-being
How to apply:
Send us an e-mail with your application BEFORE the 27th of March! email@example.com